Out of Hours
The surgery is open between 8am and 6pm. During these hours, please phone the surgery and speak to our receptionists who will be able to help you. Learn more about our appointment system here
Between 6pm and 6:30pm, Monday to Friday, you will need to phone GoToDoc on 01613365958
Between 6:15pm and 7:45pm weekdays and 9am and 11:45am Saturday and Sunday. You can book into the Extended Access clinic on work day evenings and weekends run by Orbit healthcare ltd for ROUTINE appointments for those who work. You will need to speak to the receptionist during normal opening hours to book into one of these clinics.
Between 6:30pm and 8am and over the weekend, please phone 111 for any urgent calls which cannot wait until the surgery opens.
Have you considered other options besides phoning the surgery?
Please see common problems you can solve - many ailments can be solved on your own if you know what to do
Contact your pharmacist who may be able to help
Click here if you are confused about who to contact
Have you registered for online services we offer including ordering prescriptions online and viewing your medical records. It could save you a lot of time and money if you sign up today and it is really easy to do. All the staff are keen to help - just ask! Here are some of the things patients can easily do via their smartphone, tablet or computer
- Order repeat prescriptions and check if the prescription has been issued. Find out why here
- Book an appointment at a convenient time with a nurse
- Send secure messages (non-urgent please and not for appointments or ordering prescriptions)
- Update your contact details including your home number, mobile and email address
- Check if your test results are back e.g. blood tests, scans, X-rays etc. See Lab Tests Online to understand blood test results
- Check if any letters have come from the hospital or other provider
- Check what medical problems you have and whether the information we have is correct or if there is information that is missing
- Check what your doctor or nurse said and what the plan was - you will find it in your record
Remember - nobody can access your full record outside the practice. Summary information is accessible and you may be asked for this when you are seen out of hours or in A&E but they can only see summary information with your permission.
For the BEST SERVICE, we recommend you should ask for full access to your GP electronic health record and then you can choose to show the record when you want to whoever you want. It gives you a great feeling of control and many patients are benefiting from this service as a result.