U can Cope
If you have strong feelings of wanting to harm yourself then please seek help immediately. Whilst the surgery is open you can ring us immediately or call NHS DIRECT on 0845 4647 or call the NHS Stress Hotline on 0300 123 2000 or contact the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90.
We are here to help you!
“U CAN COPE” trailer film. Open Minds Alliance CIC, Samaritans and the Royal College of Psychiatrists are leading a coalition of more than one hundred UK organisations – from mental health bodies to the Professional Cricketers’ Association – to spread the message that it is possible to overcome suicidal thoughts and feelings and that there are many resources available to help those who are struggling to cope. Southwick Media is the media partner of the U can Cope initiative.
Click here to see how Haughton Vale surgery and how Thornley House Medical Centres is supporting patients with Depression and how access and understanding of your GP electronic health records could help you!
- Samaritans | Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy | Here to listen
- Off the Record Youth Counselling (talkofftherecord.org)
- YoungMinds | Mental Health Charity For Children And Young People | YoungMinds
- Psychiatric Resources & Ketamine Treatment | Depression Alliance
- NHS Choices | Clinical depression – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
- My Canadian Pharmacy: The Pathway to Improved Care (mapofmedicine.com)
- Depression: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment | Patient